Subject: SV: [BoundaryPoint] Re: SV: ITFRS
Date: Jul 07, 2005 @ 18:30
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

According to my 1:25 000 topomap the smaå peninsula is divided (http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=43.784412,7.530066&spn=0.007604,0.009917&t=k&hl=en), and so the last one could be the one.

But I think it also shows how hard it can be to determine a point at the end of land borders. I have never seen a marker right at the edge of the water and so an area is what we have deal with, until further evidence.

I think you have having a go at me in an earlier thread about me liking areas and not points. Well, as you can see determining a point is not easy. As a pointer you like the point, as a border freak there is more to it.  CSHURO is a very nice example to like the triarea as much as the actual tripoints: warning signs, closed roads, border gates, watch towers, border markers, border strips and so on.

Jesper