Subject: Re: SV: ITFRS
Date: Jul 07, 2005 @ 07:51
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

since there is no corresponding itfrn bouillabaisse prospect at the opposite end of frit
nor any clear indication yet of the actual dry frits point itself among all these pix
maybe what you are really showing us here is just plain itfr

by contrast
at mcfrw & mcfre
as at gbesw & gbese
there is at least a possibility of mated pairs of these approximately international fish slews
to warrant the extra directional code element at the end for telling them apart

& i think we would in general do well not to reward pretentiousness or spurious precision
of any kind
even among the border bases
by enshrining them in pointless bp code
if we prize real precision & truth in pointing