Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Bhutan enclaves
Date: Jun 27, 2005 @ 14:56
Author: chris schulz ("chris schulz" <23568@...>)

Hi Mike,

thanks for your search,

but one more thing i want to add:
it seems to me, that you are happy about the fact, that there were no "real hard data" in Lens Postings.
moreover it seems to me, that you want to say, Len had some phantasies about "ghost clave claims".

Arent we all searching for new interesting situations? Isnt every little information welcome for others of us to search deep enough to find "hard data"?

So what is your problem?

Chris