Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Bhutan enclaves
Date: Jun 26, 2005 @ 19:47
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

it is true there were some ghost btcn clave claims in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/6930
& yikes even a living btnp clave claim there too
but never any real hard data

the believable stuff seems concentrated in the links
&
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/11743
where maps & agreements are indicated
but never any actual mention of claves