Subject: mch was [BoundaryPoint] Re: MCFR(w)
Date: Jun 23, 2005 @ 22:47
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

ahh
well i still cant either see or visualize this too well yet
but forgetting about mcw & mcsw & frmcw & frmcsw for the moment
let alone mcfrw
are you indicating that mch at least is not in fact a point on the roof
or the weathervane or tv dish etc
of this very villa
situated within monaco
but rather a point on the surface of the earth somewhat beneath or beside this villa

& that you dont consider manmade objects to be part of your manmade countries
but will claim your triumphs only on the highest points of natural naked superficial earth

but maybe i am only incorrectly imputing this to you
& merely imagining you must be like so many others of your fraternity who think this way

for i have really never understood this commonly expressed preference of highpointers
& have always wanted to ask about it
if not question it outright

as if man & his creations werent even part of nature
or the highpointer part of humanity
or humanity part of divinity

for such exclusion seems only highly arbitrary & highly peculiar to me

but perhaps thats what you mean by hoity toity

for i did after all see you sitting on the hoity & not just on the toity at rockall

but have i misunderstood you or the facts somewhere

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@c...>