Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] Re: MCFR(w)
Date: Jun 23, 2005 @ 21:46
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

--- Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@...> wrote:

> Should be FRMC(w) offcourse.

ahh
aha
off course of course
& not at all necessarily
if you would allow for the reversal code to denote the
fishy part

just saying frmcw
whether you use the brackets or the case changes or
not
will still continue to inevitably suggest
to most beepy sleepyheads
the westernmost point on the french monegasque border
whether they take the trouble to think about it or not
which they probably wont

& that is why i urge you to maintain the fishy
reversal system
which you yourself have invented
whether you meant to or not

> By the brackets I mean western land border terminus.
> If you like the
> invention we can stick to it.

well you certainly can if you do

but my own writings are spotless on principle
as you know
so i dont know how i could express the brackets or any
of that stuff

& coincidentally
until now
all of our beepy code has been spotless too

just regular letters & numerals that can be expressed
on any keyboard

so you are really out there on a leading edge in
varying from that

if it was just up to me
i guess i would simply call this point of your desire
here
the westerly landfall of frmc
roughly speaking
& be done with it

but it is also by a happy coincidence
just about
plain
dry mcs
too
in normal barbarian & normal exactitude
aka the southernmost dry point of monaco

so thats how i would express it if i ever again wanted
or had to
because for me
since there is still no actual necessity
there is also not yet any mother nor need for
invention

> As we have discussed earlier, I like these places as
> well.

i understand
& thats why i have named them
border bases
at least partly in your honor
& have assimilated them with bouillabaisse in honor of
the sea too

> ITSI(w) just
> visited on GSEEBE was very nice. Other GSEEBE spots
> were CSHR(S), BAHR(W)
> and BAHR(E), but since these ex-YU borders are not
> demarcated, the spots
> were hard to determine.

well but that is all the better when you think about
it
since you seem to prefer as much vagueness &
inexactitude as possible

& these border bases present you with a special chance
& reason to relax & zone out even more than usual when
down by the sea

> I am actually surprised nobody never did a full FRMC
> expedition.

i once spent 11 days at the hotel de paris in monte
carlo covering a backgammon tournament for playboy
circa 1980

the borders were rather indifferently marked at that
time

watching the rich women at the skinny beach was way
more fun too

& very much closer to mcfre than mcfrw in fact

oops i said them the fishy way
& it was so easy

well then so be it for me

& i will see if i can dig out some of my pix

> Yesterday I
> virtually travelled along FRMC using a 1:7600 Monaco
> map and a French GIS
> site http://www.geomapguide.com/diren/Dynamap.htm
> founds on Arifs’ page
> (http://members.aol.com/marismits/EurLinks.htm), and
> it looks like there are
> several divided buildings – I may reports my
> findings later – and even go to
> MC later this year..

dont miss all the beaches

http://www.monte-carlo.mc/principalitymonaco/globalinformations/maps.html

http://www.gilbertboat.com/park/France/Port_de_Cap_d_Ail/

> > --- Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@t...> wrote:
> >

> > > Does anybody here know where excactly MCFR hits
> the
> > > sea at it's western land terminus?
> > >
> > > Jesper

Yahoo! Sports