Subject: WG: mch was [BoundaryPoint] Re: MCFR(w)
Date: Jun 24, 2005 @ 07:36
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@cro-contracts.com>)

Manmade objects don't count. So the MCH is in the garden of the villa, 162 m high. right in the corner where the border comes up the stairs of the French Chemin des Salines and meets the Route de la Moyenne Corniche, behind the wall that sepatares the villa ground from the external world. (If the lady had not been in my neck this would have made an excellent plase to pee - such places are rare in Monaco!).

If I considered manmade objects I would run into difficulties with the Vatican (top of St. Peters!), Denmark (pylons on the Oresund bridge), and a couple of other countries. So I stick to "natural naked superficial earth", occasionally also for sleeping on my highpoints, if nobody is around, under the stars, up in the sky.

Wolfgang