Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Lowell - Extraterritoriales Gebiet
Date: May 09, 2005 @ 20:33
Author: fabio ("fabio" <fabiov@...>)

Hello Anton,
when you say:
"Sometimes various BP members wonder why we lose members and why old
members seem to disappear. I venture to say that one reason may lie
in the fact that you apparently love to ridicule and attack those who
do not hold your opinion. I find especially distasteful how you
sometimes poke fun at those who do not have English as their first
language and therefore may have trouble expressing themselves."

I agree completely with you.
In fact there is a funny person with a funny language (which is not English
language, but something else because he often is completely intelligible)
who used to ridicule what other members are saying. ... I asked to my
internet provider and so I discover that he is only a a spammer... so I
delete all his messages he is sending to our group. So it easy to solve
this minor problem....
Best regards to you and all the other kind members.
Fabio V.