Subject: Re: Lowell - Extraterritoriales Gebiet
Date: May 09, 2005 @ 13:24
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

if it doesnt exist
then how can you presume to translate it
hahahahaha

& i would buy extraterritorial waters for example in english
but only if territorial waters are being implied or discussed in the same breath

but again
extraterritorial area
in english
could at best just mean an area that is out of the regular bounds in some sense
& not at all necessarily an area with any specially constituted legal status

so far as i know
since 1961 such a status as you are groping to express is just called inviolability