Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: somewhat corrected preliminary annotated punctoscopy of japan
Date: Apr 18, 2005 @ 19:34
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

http://white.matsue-ct.ac.jp/home/fujii/mount/aino.html

> This peak, Ainodake, is a bit off from the tripoint.
> See this map:
>
> http://map.yahoo.co.jp/pl?
> nl=35.38.28.631&el=138.13.18.526&la=1&fi=1&sc=5

aha
great
thanx
nice zoomable too
& many new leads & thoughts here as well

like what do you make of the fact that this ainodake
3189m point is also depicted as the trijunction of 3
different colored territories
here at the 21k zoom level at least
http://map.yahoo.co.jp/pl?nl=35.38.25.136&el=138.13.20.508&la=1&fi=1&sc=4

can we conclude from this that what we have stumbled
upon in the photos is a subdivisional tripoint on the
shizuoka yamanashi prefectural border
or in other words jp2shya3xxyyzz

& if so
then can you identify these 3 subdivisions
so as to solve for these xx & yy & zz entities

& are they perhaps the same as the provinces you
mention below
or some other kind of subdivision

for it would still be nice to know that we have found
something on some level
sufficient to lose our overall japanese virginity
if indeed we have

& indeed
are all these provinces & triprovincial points you
mention below still extant
or just ghosts
because in their case
it seems you really may have found a true
multipointing society

as well as 35 tripoints they may have collected or
hope to

or am i only dreaming i understand

& have any of these 3province peaks by any chance also
become prefectural tripoints

or exactly what is the relationship between provinces
& prefectures

& perhaps most importantly
since nashya is also shown on the above map as a peak
herself
could either of the peaks in the background of the
ainodake pix be she

for if there is any indication that the pix were shot
early in the morning
then there is reason to hope or even believe we have a
distant view of nashya here anyway
or what we have been calling a class d visit

so
fortunately i think
more questions than anyone could hope to shake a stick
at

but if you can shed any more light on any of them at
any point
i will be very grateful

& in the meantime i have big news from the berkshires
& it is possibly even related to japan tripointing
as i will explain
but i will save all that for another message