Subject: postal far offering is a sign i ref for a flat sop
Date: Apr 17, 2005 @ 03:36
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hahahahaha
forgive him others for he knows not what he doos

& len come on
i am pleased & interested enough to personally reward your efforts with my fully explained
fully thematic substantively personalized & even cosmically signed palindromic lampoon in
honor of your postal far offering to our former multipointing society

you are just so busy yakking that you arent even noticing the multidimensional value of it

& i dont do that for just everybody