Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: U.S. External Territories list
Date: Apr 10, 2005 @ 11:58
Author: fabio ("fabio" <fabiov@...>)

Hello Len,
I went in 2001 to make a trip, by private bus, from Marrakesh to some
interesting towns of Morocco. The tour was through Fes, Meknes, Rabat and
Casablanca. During this trip we met a large area (long at least 3 miles or
more) without buildings, but surrounded by barbed wire, and sign boards
"off limits". The local guide said to us that area was an U.S. military
airport. That's all. I did not check the information in anyway.
Bye Fabio v.