Subject: Re: eupen and malmedy
Date: Feb 27, 2005 @ 18:24
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

this peninsula professor at least
http://www2.sjsu.edu/faculty/watkins/europegeog.htm
acknowledges & even acclaims the european peninsula
as the peninsula of peninsulas
& correctly recognizes it as an appendage
of what he takes to be the eurasian landmass
even down to the narrow neck between the white & azov seas
but he evidently hasnt yet noticed the african peninsular
connection to this same landmass
having perhaps confused it
however inexplicably also
with a brittanic peninsular connection to the european landmass

&
even any absent minded professorial opinion on the true extent
of the siberian peninsula has been completely elusive thus far

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
<aletheiak@y...> wrote:

> but in fact which is she
> the 2nd or the 3rd
>
> clearly africa is the first
>
> but is siberia even a peninsula
>
> & if so then where would her neck be
>
> apparently she has nothing so pronounced as the european
> peninsular neck between the northernmost sea of azov & the
> southernmost white sea
>
> but is there any best available geographic truth that could
finally
> settle this question in afroeurasian peninsular olympics
>
> after gold for africa
> is it silver or bronze
> for europe & siberia
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
> <aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> >
> > hahahahaha
> > hahahahaha
> > bravo bravo
> > transforming what was formerly only the second or third
largest
> > peninsula of afroeurasia into the true heart & central bank of
> > benevolence
> >
> > standing ovations
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"
> > <Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> > > Kevin,
> > > You are just underlining the point. Some may be part of
> Europe
> > politically
> > > (Guadeloupe, Martinique), others culturally (Cyprus in a
> way...),
> > but not
> > > geographically. How do we define "Europe" then? Maybe
we
> > should relabel the
> > > EU as "Community of the Benevolents" and so get rid of the
> > "Europe"
> > > connotation.
> > >
> > > Before Mike feels compelled to write something again, I
may
> > add his "hahaha"
> > > already here.
> > >
> > > Wolfgang

Guiana
> > and Reunion,
> > > with possibly Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba soon to be
> > added? Even
> > > Cyprus is arguably not a geographical part of Europe.
> > >
> > > You could also mention Greenland which was originally
part