Subject: Re: eupen and malmedy
Date: Feb 27, 2005 @ 16:20
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

but in fact which is she
the 2nd or the 3rd

clearly africa is the first

but is siberia even a peninsula

& if so then where would her neck be

apparently she has nothing so pronounced as the european
peninsular neck between the northernmost sea of azov & the
southernmost white sea

but is there any best available geographic truth that could finally
settle this question in afroeurasian peninsular olympics

after gold for africa
is it silver or bronze
for europe & siberia

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
<aletheiak@y...> wrote:

> hahahahaha
> hahahahaha
> bravo bravo
> transforming what was formerly only the second or third largest
> peninsula of afroeurasia into the true heart & central bank of
> benevolence
>
> standing ovations
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"
> <Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> > Kevin,
> > You are just underlining the point. Some may be part of
Europe