Subject: Re: AW: AW: [BoundaryPoint] eupen and malmedy
Date: Feb 26, 2005 @ 17:01
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ahhh but dont you see divine gnagflow
you are already a fantastic success & not really a
failure at all
for it only depends on which way you look at yourself

& since you are so focussed upon your misery failure
victimhood problems etc etc
you
& now all europe in your view also
have actually succeeded in reaching your personally
targeted condition
a miserable failure

so you see
you are already a great success
& a true creation of your own prevailing flow of
thought
even if it is a creative success unwanted by you
& whether you yourself realize you have everything
backwards or not

for such is the creative power of your thought

you yourself are making all this come true for you

on another hand
i could imagine lebanon being just as much a part of
europe as hawaii is now a part of america

indeed i believe lebanon used to be just about as much
a part of france as french guiana is now

& if once a part of france
then why not a part of europe some day too

but i must say again
you afroeurasians cant be serious anyway when you make
such purely geographical distinctions based on such
bogus geographical principles

& doing so smacks of a not very well concealed form of
ethnocentrism & xenophobia
if not outright racism

but in any case
the true master race remains the human race
since our european & indeed our human identity is
nothing less than divinity

& we are all equally divine
thanx to this creative power of our thought

so you too have hit exactly the point

--- Wolfgang Schaub