Subject: Re: eupen and malmedy
Date: Feb 26, 2005 @ 16:58
Author: Kevin Meynell (Kevin Meynell <knm@...>)

>Do we define Europe geographically, politically, religiously, ethnically,
>or what?

I do not see why the EU necessarily has to be restricted to Europe at all,
if countries that fit the desired criteria (whatever that is) wish to join.
In fact, the presence of Caribbean, South American and Indian Ocean
territories in the EU has already gone some way towards this.

>I would have liked to see a definition in our coming constitution

I would actually like to have a constitution that one can reasonably hope
to read in their lifetime, but I guess a topic for another forum ;-)

Regards,

Kevin Meynell