Subject: pal wolfgang no laff off a long nag flow
Date: Feb 23, 2005 @ 21:42
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"
<Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> Du ye speak'a my languige?
>
> You may RESIDE in Buesingen, but before you LIVE there, you
must "invest" a
> bit more into local dialect courses and habitual training. So the
entire
> deal may not turn out so favorable. Sorry to take your illusions
away. Will
> you find a job in Buesingen?
>
> But, constructive as I am, let us begin with language. If I said
"gruetsi!"
> to you - what could that possibly mean?

zzzzz zzzzz

yikes you must have put our mr nadybal to sleep again too
hahahahaha
w o l f g a n g
no laff off a long nag flow
hahahahaha

hahahahaha
ahhh
zoning out even our all fun all the time central banker himself
hahahaha

but as you see
i at least still value your constructiveness
as well as your invitation to language arts

so please have this personalized trophy of palindromic gold
for your mantle or coat of arms
or whatever you may be constructing for yourself
as youve truly earned it now
insufficient funs being no longer even a possiblity here
hahahahaha
with anything you like still fully fun gibble
hahahaha
whether anyone is at home or awake or not

> Wolfgang

more for your