Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Buesingen again - opportunity to live there.
Date: Feb 23, 2005 @ 10:06
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

Du ye speak'a my languige?

You may RESIDE in Buesingen, but before you LIVE there, you must "invest" a bit more into local dialect courses and habitual training. So the entire deal may not turn out so favorable. Sorry to take your illusions away. Will you find a job in Buesingen?

But, constructive as I am, let us begin with language. If I said "gruetsi!" to you - what could that possibly mean?

Wolfgang