Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: ha alaska claiming 150mile proruption of 3nm state waters
Date: Feb 23, 2005 @ 19:19
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Thanks for the summary.

I have a fast computer, but I live in a very rural area where no DSL or cable
reaches. My telephone dial-up connection is extremely slow due to modulated
relaying in the phone cable. My only broadband option is satellite, and the
only current satellite option is DirecWay, which is expensive and old-tech
compared to the new WildBlue service that will roll out nationwide this summer.
So, I impatiently wait...

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA