Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Sandy Schenck Speaks!
Date: Feb 18, 2005 @ 16:20
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Mike D.,

You wrote:

> excuse me
> but i think your problem here
> since i know i have no problem myself
> is that all your compound & complex curve notions are busted by
> the evidence that we do have
> from the supremes themselves
> in plain english
> that this is the arc arc arc of a circle circle circle centered on the
> good old courthouse spire

So, do you suppose that the northern boundary of Tennesee is a single, unbroken
line along 36° 30'? No, that's a delimitation. The boundary as demarcated
wanders all over the place and even occasionally gets toothy. (I know that you
know the difference.) Similarly, DEPA is delimited as an "arc arc arc" of a
twelve-mile "circle circle circle," but it is demarcated sometimes more,
sometimes less, and sometimes with another center. While the Supremes delimit
two segments of DENJ as acrs of the same twelve-mile circle, they decree the
demarcations otherwise. As to the downriver one, we have no evidence yet as to
the reason why. Zip! Until we hear from the Special Master, we are left only
to guess.

> & you would like me not to keep reminding you of that when you
> keep offering these impossibilities & trying to somehow justify
> them as real probabilities in our hunt

The admittedly far-fetched guesses that I have proposed are indeed
"impossibilities" in terms of the delimitation, but they are no more impossible
than the other demarcations that exist on this circle.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA