Subject: Re: Sandy Schenck Speaks!
Date: Feb 18, 2005 @ 14:10
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> See one insertion.
>
> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

theories in
> >> an attempt to
> > their
> >> gross
> >> see it in print. I'm
> > keep
> >> you posted.

> >> wrangling until we have
> >
> > or maybe you just mean you yourself would probably thank
me to
> > stop reminding you when the evidence we do already have
> > makes your guesses so hilarious
>
> What evidence? There is none that pertains to the lower arc at
Artificial
> Island! That's the problem.

excuse me
but i think your problem here
since i know i have no problem myself
is that all your compound & complex curve notions are busted by
the evidence that we do have
from the supremes themselves
in plain english
that this is the arc arc arc of a circle circle circle centered on the
good old courthouse spire
& you would like me not to keep reminding you of that when you
keep offering these impossibilities & trying to somehow justify
them as real probabilities in our hunt

We only have the decree, but it decrees twelve
> miles and then "described and determines" the arc as
approximately eleven and
> one-third miles.

nothing nearly so approximate about it as that
for this is only your needless approximation

the radius of this circle arc is actually given there down to the
approximately correct inch or centimeter

We are left to guess as to what the Special Master was
> thinking.

right

That's all I've been doing, and I've admitted that my guesses are
> far-fetched.

good
you are absolutely right
but they are more than far fetched
as i have been showing you

they are actually off the map & off the wall as well

that is your problem

We're not debating, but we are wasting a lot of time and
> bandwidth.

i know we are not debating silly
& thats all i have been trying to tell you
hahahahaha
& it is well worth the time & bandwidth
to get this straight with you
in my view
& no waste at all

i assure you
it is only because you are thinking in terms of wrangling &
debating that you feel there is any problem or any waste at all
here

for me all of this is only exhilarating fulfilling fast forward motion

so please do keep guessing
because guessing advances & focusses the quest
but just trim your guesses to the facts we do have in print

I'm through guessing until we have something in print.