Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Sandy Schenck Speaks!
Date: Feb 17, 2005 @ 23:08
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

See one insertion.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA

----- Original Message -----
From: "aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>
To: <BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 1:00 PM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Sandy Schenck Speaks!

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak"
> <aletheiak@y...> wrote:
>>
>> what do you mean by wrangling
>>
>> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
>> <mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
>> > We've been brainstorming some very "far-fetched" theories in
>> an attempt to
>> > explain the "irrational mess" that the Supremes created by
> their
>> gross
>> > under-measurement. We won't know their rationale until we
>> see it in print. I'm
>> > still working on the question of Special Master reports. I'll
> keep
>> you posted.
>> >
>> > The other members of BP will probably thank us to stop
>> wrangling until we have
>> > some actual evidence.
>
> or maybe you just mean you yourself would probably thank me to
> stop reminding you when the evidence we do already have
> makes your guesses so hilarious

What evidence? There is none that pertains to the lower arc at Artificial
Island! That's the problem. We only have the decree, but it decrees twelve
miles and then "described and determines" the arc as approximately eleven and
one-third miles. We are left to guess as to what the Special Master was
thinking. That's all I've been doing, and I've admitted that my guesses are
far-fetched. We're not debating, but we are wasting a lot of time and
bandwidth. I'm through guessing until we have something in print.