Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: possible explanation for undermeasurement of 12mile arc
Date: Feb 17, 2005 @ 05:08
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I have just now received from BP this Wednesday night this message that I posted
Tuesday afternoon. Of course, we HAVE heard from Mr. Schenck by now, etc., but
please read my original proposition of the bizarre compound curve projection
theory, which I admit is far-fetched, but I can't think of anything better.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA