Subject: Re: Sandy Schenck Speaks!
Date: Feb 16, 2005 @ 19:10
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Not to argue, but I would more nearly believe the theory of a
bizarre projection
> of the compound curve

really
hahaha
even after reading in the 1935 supreme court decision that the
common arc of a common circle centered on the common
courthouse spire is what was ordered
yikes
i am amazed you think so at all
let alone in preference to anything else
hahaha
but i agree not to argue

than I do the theory of reverse discrimination to
> compensate for a past wrong.
>
> I'm not entirely certain that Schenck carefully read my inquiry. It
almost
> seems that he thought I was inquiring about the varying radii of
DEPA. Perhaps
> he wrote about DEPA because he didn't know much about the
downriver arc within
> DENJ.
>
> I suspect that reports of Special Masters are part of the public
record, but
> that they are just not on-line due to their voluminosity. I will try
to find
> out how available they are.
>
> Meanwhile, you pursue Perry.

what do you mean

we already pretty much have perry in the form of my recollections
& notes in previous messages

but what more would you like to know

perhaps i can provide it from memory too