Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Sandy Schenck Speaks!
Date: Feb 16, 2005 @ 18:45
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Not to argue, but I would more nearly believe the theory of a bizarre projection
of the compound curve than I do the theory of reverse discrimination to
compensate for a past wrong.

I'm not entirely certain that Schenck carefully read my inquiry. It almost
seems that he thought I was inquiring about the varying radii of DEPA. Perhaps
he wrote about DEPA because he didn't know much about the downriver arc within
DENJ.

I suspect that reports of Special Masters are part of the public record, but
that they are just not on-line due to their voluminosity. I will try to find
out how available they are.

Meanwhile, you pursue Perry.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA