Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] BGGRTR picture
Date: Feb 16, 2005 @ 13:32
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

welcome volkan & thanx

this makes it sound like there is already a good
chance that there will at least be something special &
multilateral there on kavak island for the expedition
to dance around this summer

& it appears to be the same projected monument as was
mentioned in the link to
http://egroups.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/16594

but it is still not clear to me whether & by what
legal means the true tripoint position has been moved
from out of the river & onto the island

if indeed it really has been moved

& if the island really has been divvied up as
described here

which again apparently remains quite possible
but not as yet actually demonstrated
even tho these data do fit the old soviet map
perfectly

for if there really has been a border change here
subsequent to the ibs data circa 1964
then we also should be able to find some documentary
proof of it

so i hope that encourages you to use your special
language abilities in this area to continue to press
the search

http://www.malkiobyavi.com/pro/pic-news/news.php?newsid=27

http://www.edirneninsesi.com/haber.php?subaction=showfull&id
> =1108220958&arch

> on-island.

> or

> the

> > > All your favorites on one personal page - Try My
> Yahoo!
> > > http://my.yahoo.com
> > >

> > > Yahoo! Groups Links

=== message truncated ===