Subject: Re: delaware fires back
Date: Feb 15, 2005 @ 17:27
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

wowwww
hahahahaha
& that covers the fudge job forever too
hahahahahaha
for it means nobody ever
including ourselves now
can legally discuss & dispute the correctness of their judgments
since we must be included in what they refer to here as
all other persons
are perpetually enjoined

so we are all probably already wanted by the fbi
hahahahaha
whoooops
yet here is a case already sufficiently hilarious that i would enjoin
you all to disregard their injunction anyway & continue to try to get
to the bottom of the truth behind this crazy arc & now this crazy
law as well
under the special dispensation of the unalienable divine right to
pursue happiness clause in the declaration of independence

yikes
& i called it a cover up job
didnt i

indeed i have been wanting to test the legal validity of our
declarational rights for some time

& what better test of them to bring before the court

for we know many bum laws are fully constitutional but
undeclarational
indeed antideclarational

so lets keep boogying nonstop on this one for sure

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> There are, of course two questions at issue between Delaware
and New Jersey.
> One is whether Delaware should or should not allow the
construction of the pier
> extending into its sovereign waters. New Jersey politicians
can argue that one
> to their heart's content, but it's still Delaware's decision to
make. The other
> question is whether the boundary should even be where it is.
When New Jersey
> politicians rant about that, they are in violation of the following
1935 US
> Supreme Court injunction:
>
> ..the state of New Jersey, its officers, agents, and
representatives,
> sentatives, its citizens and all other persons are perpetually
enjoined from
> disputing the sovereignty, jurisdiction, and dominion of the
state of Delaware
> over the territory adjudged to the state of Delaware by this
decree.

> Such violation constitutes contempt under 21 USC 401, which
the court may punish
> "by fine or imprisonment, or both, at its discretion." Yikes,
indeed!

> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

http://www.delawareonline.com/newsjournal/local/2005/02/15del