Subject: Re: daily breeze
Date: Feb 07, 2005 @ 17:14
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> I try. It's nice to be appreciated!

indeed

& it is nice to appreciate also

in fact i sometimes like to go on a rampage of it
aggressively looking for something to prize in everything

it is a rocket to paradise

& combined with our ongoing riot of punctiliousness
in multidimensional pursuit of happiness
or anything else anyone actually likes
we can expect a never ending joyride within paradise too

i mean now that we are here

& unless i am mistaken matey
there is a clear glimpse of everyones land on this chart too

> Attached is a scan of the pertinent part of the IBWC map
annexed to the 1970