Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] GSEEBE: BGGRTR
Date: Feb 06, 2005 @ 17:10
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

  --- Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@...> wrote:

>>     > Attached closeup of
tp topomap + satellite
>> image.
>>     > (The satellite image was provided to me by

recent
>>     > Turkish BP member,
thanks).
>>     >
>>     > Looking in regular road maps this
looked like
>>     > "boring" wet
tripoint, but is now for me a

expected
>>     > highlight on GSEEBE.
>

>& i am glad it is already a highlight on
beepee
>& quite an interesting highlight if i may say so
>even
tho it does very much appear to be wet now

>& since boredom is only a lack of
interest
>i wonder if you dont find wet tripoints boring
only
>because you lose a certain amount of interest in the
>quest
for them as soon as you realize that they are
>indeed wet & that you
too may need to get wet or at
>least buoyant in order to actually reach
them

As we all know you are linguistic challenged, I should have anticipated that you missed the "s the message.

"Boring" as in less exciting. Offcourse all borders are interesting, but a wet border or tp is in my opinion normally less dramatic or interesting as border markers often are indirect, there are no obvious physical indication of the location. A dry border you can cross, a wet often not.

Jesper