Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Bordermarkers as monuments
Date: Feb 04, 2005 @ 19:53
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Lighten up, Mike.

ok blitzen here
at your service

> Wolfgang used the term "fall victim" in quotes to indicate that
he meant it in
> only the figurative sense. I meant it the same way in my
response. Surely no
> one can literally be victimized by a view of the world

my point is
surely one can
& indeed must
be literally victimized by a view of the world
in just the way this victim word has been thrown about here lately
whether with or without quotation marks
if this view
or figuration or word or belief or thought etc etc
is truly both ones view & negative

& i believe thats the only way anyone could ever be victimized by
anything in reality

& thats exactly how good & indeed how light it all really is here in
my view

or by the definition of a
> word.
>
> Lowell G. McManus