Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: KZRU
Date: Feb 01, 2005 @ 17:29
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I don't mean to imply that this intrasoviet border was plowed during Soviet
times, but rather now that the two post-Soviet nations are talking demarcation,
they want to reassure their peoples that it would not become a "broken
border"--that neither side would be doing any plowing.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA