Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: KZRU
Date: Feb 01, 2005 @ 23:39
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

ok but then why would these countries want to reassure
their peoples that something will not be done to them
here on kzru now that has never been done to them here
on kzru before in any case & that we too had never
heard nor dreamt of til now
whether on kzru or anywhere else
except for this impression you are reporting you have
that it was commonplace

http://en.rian.ru/rian/index.cfm?prd_id=160&msg_id=5314235&s

http://www.interfax.com/com?item=Kaz&pg=0&id=5784471&req=