Subject: Border expedition (was: Border Croatia - Montenegro)
Date: Jan 31, 2005 @ 23:38
Author: Christian Berghänel (=?iso-8859-1?Q?Christian_Bergh=E4nel?= <christian.berghanel@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

I'm sure I'll have time for a pint i Skopje. Visiting the 4 virigns are of course also interesting for me, but I can't promise anything...
When will you freaks be in the area? What places will you visit before and after Macedonia? I might be interesting in that as well. Also depending if I have the time because of my project in Skopje.
From February 7 until June 23 I can be reached at: christian.berghanel@...

Cheers!
Christian