Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Border Croatia - Montenegro
Date: Jan 31, 2005 @ 22:59
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

yesss
the 7 regulars
bravo

may i buy

& you will be surrounded by 4 virgins
alcsmk
algrmk
bgcsgr
& bgcsmk

--- Doug Murray <doug@...>
wrote:

> Christian:
>
> The border expedition will be travelling through
> Skopje -- perhaps a pint with borderfreaks Jesper,
> Rolf, Peter, Harry, Mike, Ann, and Doug?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Doug
>
> On Monday, January 31, 2005, at 02:21PM, Christian
> Bergh�nel <christian.berghanel@...> wrote:
>

> ><<Original Attached>>
>

> Doug Murray Productions/Border Films
> sounds+images+words
> Vancouver, BC Canada
> +1.604.728.1407
>
> http://www.cafepress.com/borderfilms

---------------------------------
Here's a picture taken from Croatia into Montenegro.
The Croatian border control is to the right of the
police car. The Montenegrin border control is at the
flag pole in front. Actual border runs somewhere in
between. Sorry for the bad picture quality.

I'll be away from this list for about 5 months now. As
a part of my education I'll do my supervised field
work in Skopje, Macedonia. Hopefully I can provide you
with nice border photos from the area in July.

Best wishes,

Christian Bergh�nel
Kung�lv, Sweden