Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] ends of the earth update & outstanding questions
Date: Jan 31, 2005 @ 00:43
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Media reports in the aftermath of the earthquake/tsunami said that Sumatra had
moved laterally some 50 feet. If the lowland Sumatran antipode is flat enough,
that shouldn't make much difference, but it might preclude the need for
precision in the ten-foot range.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA