Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Map site
Date: Jan 30, 2005 @ 21:27
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

For an explanation of why these two nicks are in the 1958 agreement (but not how
they came to be nicks rather than some other form of delimitation), see sections
2.71 through 2.74 about two-thirds of the way down the long page at
http://tinyurl.com/6elp3 .

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA