Subject: Re: Tripoint Deutsches Reich - Schweiz - Österreich 1927
Date: Jan 05, 2005 @ 08:42
Author: Anton Zeilinger ("Anton Zeilinger" <anton_zeilinger@...>)

Hello,

as far as I know there never was any boundary change in Lake
Constance, the position of any line or even the qualification of the
whole lake as a condominium has been always disputed.

I would guess that this is just an "optimictic" depiction and wishful
thinking by the German map makers.

Anton

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "pete2784west"