Subject: arrowhead az Re: no mxus for xmus after all but its ajo ho
Date: Dec 25, 2004 @ 00:50
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thanx doug

& lowell too

very interesting

but does unmonumented necessarily mean unmarked

& how then do they mark or even know the county lines there anyway
let alone the corners

& please let me know if you find any better hope for any texas
megapoint visit to be made class a

that is
one that is definitely marked

& yikes why arrowhead now you may wonder too

but i did indeed try for childs as promised
as early as this morning
tho not yet for why
when my battery seemed to die in the desert
necessitating my hoisting the white flag of barbaria & a sawbuck on
the antenna
& finally even waving for help from the passing sheriff
yikes

& then getting started by the last hope of road service in ajo before
xmus

& then wrongly analyzed by the last hope of a mechanic in gila bend

& wrongly directed by him too but finally steered correctly to the
last hope of a battery store in avondale
that did indeed fix my merely rusty clamp & cables for a couple of
bucks

& have finally reached the last hope of a kinkos here
in arrowhead
after a similar mad chase
for my last hope of a posting today
before they who never close otherwise will indeed close in just
minutes at the onset of local sidereal xmus eve
aka 6 pm mountain standard
for the next 37 hours
& you know how a day without beeping is like a day without wine

so
as they turn off the fans & dim the lights here in arrowhead
heres pointing to you
& to you all
& to all of you
one & all

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> The BODAHOMA quadripoint that you have chosen for your goal is
unmonumented and in the midst of a farm field. See
http://tinyurl.com/3rx7s on TerraServer and click over to the
matching aerial photo with the blue tab at upper right. The county
boundaries have no relation to the land survey there, so you won't be
able to do better than an uncertain class-C. I'm not questioning
your choice of a Texas county quadripoint, but just clarifying that
there won't be anything there to see.

> Lowell G. McManus
> Leesville, Louisiana, USA

surrounding the azbcca binational tristate point
> aka mxn
> aka mxusn
> in order to expose the actual tripoint position to broad daylight
& normal visitation at last

> but i have backed off from this second yuma & border burning try
this morning
> & have returned here to gila bend
> realizing i will stay just as warm & be far more secure if i just
go down to ajo for the xmus cold snap