Subject: Re: alethejak
Date: Dec 16, 2004 @ 16:53
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Anton Zeilinger"
<anton_zeilinger@h...> wrote:

> Right...
>
> I usually don't complain

hahaha
here it comes now

> about off-topic

good because theres really no topic here at bp my friend

we only used to have a topic
& it was multipointing

indeed we used to be a multipointing society

but by popular demand
& because we are still everyones land
we are now anything anyone likes
& we talk about anything you or anyone else likes

& if you mean to say you dont like this discussion
or anything else for that matter
then just skip it

thats right
quit reading it
a n d
dont mention it
because
what you dont like is definitely off topic here at bp

& off taste as well

by which you can know it

conversations and regard
> more or less everything having to do with boundaries and
territorial
> questions as admissible for this list (not just multipoints).

your sensibilities are acknowledged & appreciated

but if you mean to admit the overwhelming majority of boundary &
territorial questions
which originate in & perpetuate various aspects of human wretchedness
as a few members sometimes apparently do
then i would like to know why you would like that

> But I think conversations about smuggling narcotics between
different
> jurisdictions should - if at all - best be taken somewhere else,
> unless we want our e-mails checked by the FBI.

but couldnt you & the fbi also see that this innocent child deutsche
kilr was just asking a silly question & has now probably felt
chastised & has left forever just like that dude from morocco who was
similarly misunderstood & discouraged from further participation

& if you all will excuse my saying so
these young foolish & actually mobile people are some kinds of people
i for one would like to have more of at bp & in everyones land
not less of

I for one do not want
> to be complicit in illegal activity and obviously disapprove of any
> such activity.

obviously you are not complicit in any of these dumb laws nor in
anything about them

you are too smart for that anton
& i have to call you on it

so dont give it another thought if you like

& pivot your creative power into whatever you do appreciate

> Thank you.

the pleasure is mine

> Anton
>
> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "deutsche_kilr"
> <deutsche_kilr@y...> wrote:
> >
> > OK, let's just focus on one question at a time... do you smuggle
> > drugs from Mex?
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos
> > <aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> > >

> > > deutsche_kilr <deutsche_kilr@y...> wrote:
> > >
> > > Yeah, sorry about that. My hands were wet, so naturally my
right
> > > finger slipped. I mean, why are smuggling drugs over the
border
> > and
> > > living in a cave and going to different libraries? Sounds like
> an
> > > exciting life.
> > >
> > > mine is indeed an exciting life if thats what you mean
> > >
> > > but could you rephrase the above question
> > >
> > > or do you really just want to know why smuggling drugs & living
> in
> > a cave & going to different libraries are existential
probabilities