Subject: Re: alethejak
Date: Dec 15, 2004 @ 17:43
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well my friend
you have been called on this by several of our fellow members here

& i say to them all
as well as to you
good point

first things first

why do you ask

for since this is everyones land
there is a place of honor set here for them & for you too
as for anyone who wishes to talk about multipointing
or anything else they truly like
& whether they are trying to sell a thesis for money or for love
or both
or none at all

but please do honor the sensibilities of all of us too

& first again
the following also
fresh from nonphysical this morning

as you think
you feel

as you feel
you radiate
& all that is
physical & nonphysical
is affected by your offering

that is the power of your influence

& finally me first too

i have scoured & rescoured all the available maps for any more
plausible window of opportunity & hope than the one i have already
proposed at mapipi aka kaka or ventana
for ever finding any arizona tricounty point hardware anywhere

& have come to the provisional conclusion that
except for the lamaya washout & possibly atwoods other terminal rock
at mapiyu
& the few public land grid corner pins chancing to serve double duty
as multiple border points
there simply are no arizona tricounty markers to be found

& this is mainly because a number of lawsuits & court ordered surveys
indeed probably a plural number rather than a singular number
are ostensibly required to create even one

so it is back to trying to search for a needle in a haystack
or rather a possible needle in a haystack

a black 2inch circa 1914 public land survey corner pin head that may
still be visible above the ground in the shifty desert
deep in the papago reservation
if these highly resourceful indians havent long since appropriated
it for a fire iron or basket hanger

so its beebeep & aka kaka

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "deutsche_kilr"

<aletheiak@y...>