Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Once again: Seborga
Date: Dec 15, 2004 @ 20:29
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

Got it!
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: aletheiak [mailto:aletheiak@...]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004 01:50
An: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Once again: Seborga

it is extremely rare & marvelous when a place name in any form
spontaneously produces a complete reversal sentence
in english or any other language

& once such a thought form is noticed
it rings thru the ages like a proverb

i believe i first noticed this one in message 6389
where i see i had already divined a mythology for it
tho i leave to you any further substantiation of this
or the fun of replacing it with an explanation better suited to
historic &or actual reality on the ground there

sort of like looking for the sedona anodes but only better because
you have an actual statement to be guided by & to play with in your
even more fortunate case

here in the perhaps still slightly braver & more fortunate new world
we also have the slightly longer
& therefore slightly more spectacular
presumptive world champion
of this class

elk city kansas is a snaky tickle

i have been there for the laffs quite a few times too

whooops
getting kicked out of the library but you get the idea

beeps

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"
<Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> Never heard. Please elucidate... Cast more light into the Seborgan
darkness,
> please!
>
> Wolfgang

Sepulcrum
>   Cassinense?
>   > Down in the village of Seborga, the capital of the
principality,