Subject: Re: Once again: Seborga
Date: Dec 15, 2004 @ 00:49
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

it is extremely rare & marvelous when a place name in any form
spontaneously produces a complete reversal sentence
in english or any other language

& once such a thought form is noticed
it rings thru the ages like a proverb

i believe i first noticed this one in message 6389
where i see i had already divined a mythology for it
tho i leave to you any further substantiation of this
or the fun of replacing it with an explanation better suited to
historic &or actual reality on the ground there

sort of like looking for the sedona anodes but only better because
you have an actual statement to be guided by & to play with in your
even more fortunate case

here in the perhaps still slightly braver & more fortunate new world
we also have the slightly longer
& therefore slightly more spectacular
presumptive world champion
of this class

elk city kansas is a snaky tickle

i have been there for the laffs quite a few times too

whooops
getting kicked out of the library but you get the idea

beeps

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"
<Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> Never heard. Please elucidate... Cast more light into the Seborgan
darkness,
> please!
>
> Wolfgang

attachment
> were
> > engraved.
> >
> > The locals in Seborga did not know what they meant. The
mailbox of
> Giorgio
> > I. is notoriously full as he has no interest communicating with
> people like
> > me who do not carry cash into his principality. I speculate
> the "SC" could
> > mean Sommità di Carparo, or Seborga Communità? Or even
Sepulcrum
> Cassinense?
> > Down in the village of Seborga, the capital of the
principality,