Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Zoomable picture N-S Korea
Date: Nov 29, 2004 @ 20:51
Author: Beckett, Bob ("Beckett, Bob" <bob.beckett@...>)

Message
i was there in the early 1990s. the border bisects each building with about 10' x 10' area on each side of the line. at least when i was there, one was free to go to any part of the building. the risk was that north koreans were free to enter their side at any time. i agree with mike's comment about it being a scary place. i stayed pretty close to the line. not even sure that one can tour the buildings now.