Subject: Re: Japanese enclave etc website
Date: Nov 13, 2004 @ 02:41
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Also, open the Japanese page, and you'll see the titles of each page
to which it links, in English (or at least Latin character
transliteration), at the bottom of your browser as your mouse stops
over each Japanese language link in the page. That'll get you
somewhere...
LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman