Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] The easternmost point in Europe
Date: Nov 13, 2004 @ 03:54
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I must disagree as to the location of the eastern point of Europe.  If the Ural Mountains make up part of the delimitation, the eastern point of Europe would be at a point on the drainage divide east of the head of the Malaya Usa River.  This is in the far north of Russia, roughly between the towns of Khal'mer Yu (west of the divide) and Laborovaya (east of the divide).  Search for "Khal'mer Yu" on Expedia.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA