Subject: flaschenhals
Date: Nov 08, 2004 @ 22:02
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...>
wrote:

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"
> <Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> > I see my Flaschenhals question remains unanswered.
>
> er
> i think it is mine that remain unanswered
>
> what basis is there for supposing any tangency or overlap
>
> & what basis is there for supposing any normal communication thru
the
> bottleneck
>
> i mean
> the apparent facts so far seem to simply indicate a practical
exclave

i mean of course
a merely practical exclave as opposed to a fully topological one

however
alternatively
in view of the prevailing surrounding chaos
it could also have just been a case of acting independently
like say key west often does as the conch republic
albeit with very little actual success in its case
by nominally cutting itself off from florida &or america major
without need or benefit of either topological or practical isolation

all the artifacts of clavity &or even independence look real enough
tho in the case of the flaschenhals