Subject: Re: The end of BoundaryPoint as we knew it
Date: Nov 06, 2004 @ 00:49
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@c...>
wrote:

> What's the problem?

do you mean his problem or your problem

on reflection i dont think either of you really has a problem
but were both just having a little folly with the language

> The problem is that losing one's friends and acquaintances is one of
> the greatest losses...

ask not how great the losses & victimhoods you can suffer

ask rather what humongous gains & gifts you can bestow upon yourself

> they are losses that can't be replaced with
> self promotion.

are you sure

have you tried

> Frivolity is just a mask.

thank you
i graciously accept this first bp masque award on behalf of myself &
all our other beepy clowns
& even our sadsacks too
since they gotta be kiddin

the persona appears to be a roadrunner goddess of truth & beauty

i will wear & cherish it for carnival & every day

very lovely
thank you again len on behalf of all of us

i hope everyone will borrow & use it too

<aletheiak@y...>
> wrote:
> > i dont understand
> >
> > what is your problem
> >
> > nobody said everyones land is necessarily for everybody all the
time

> > & you know perfectly well you can keep changing the topic & so can
> anyone else
> >
> > we are alive & living happily ever after here as far as i am
concerned

> > & we havent lost anything
> >
> > if & when anyone wants to be here they will be here
> >
> > perhaps they are all here smiling right now
> >
> > you cant please everybody all the time anyway
> >
> > yikes
> >
> > promote yourself
> >
> > vote for yourself today & every day
> >
> > & elect jollity n frivolity for quality polity
> >
> > & every day will be a hollidy
> >
> > this has been a played political announcement from the all
parties party

> > Jesper Nielsen <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> >
> > ----- Original Message ----- From: Jesper Nielsen

Krogh