Subject: Re: The end of BoundaryPoint as we knew it
Date: Nov 06, 2004 @ 21:54
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Wolfgang Schaub"
<Wolfgang.Schaub@c...> wrote:
> Love to have a poet in the group. Inspiring me in my writings about
other
> kinds of points: The highest ones.
>
> PS: My regards to Jack Parsell and Spooky Mike.

& i should probably add
since jack is likely too busy moving just now to return salute
that he is not only a true king of the united states
but he is denali jack the 11th
unless i am mistaken
oldest surviving true highpointing king of all the united states
as well as badwater jack the first
paramount lowpointing king of all the united states

& still more to the point
he is the original wizard & author of tripointing usa too

also
since my doppelganger spooky mike schwartz may have already slipped
away quietly to go megapointing in the midwest
& since it is so much fun to introduce people anyway
whether they need it or not
let me also take this opportunity to introduce in the meantime our
other alter eguy mike kaufman
the leading american tricountry pointer

without at all neglecting doug murray either btw
the leading north american tricountry pointer

& of course mike & doug are at least redoubled by our resident gang
of leading european tricountry pointers

plus we have a resident gang of wolfgangers too
whom we might also add up & on
to at least redouble our gang of michaelgangers

& we also know of
but are only indirectly connected with
your african highpointing counterpart
off on a work still in progress at last report

but have you indeed already bagged every country highpoint in europe

that would be a fantastic accomplishment if so

& is there a society of you guys like there is here