Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: The end of BoundaryPoint as we knew it
Date: Nov 06, 2004 @ 00:14
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

as place taker mats
as well as a placeholder here in your own right
would you also take a tape measure next time you visit the place
to either confirm or bust the prevailing consensus of the actual
bordercross point position
against the precise measurement data given in the attachment

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Ernst Stavro Blofeld