Subject: good thinking
Date: Nov 05, 2004 @ 23:33
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& good resultant idea & desire & creation by you mike

indeed take it all the way down or up to message 1
if you or anyone likes
of course skipping lightly over anything that may feel dull
& be sure to check back in with any neglected gleanings
or yikes cream you may discover
or any new butter you may churn

couldnt possibly go bored or lackful or loss oriented or grievous for
at least several lifetimes

& even if some of us have left the group &or even their bodies we
will always feel full of their life & never empty or at a loss

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Michael Kaufman